Anyone who has been involved in network marketing can tell you that getting started brings with it a lot of questions. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the industry for 10 years, you can still benefit from the over 36 years of experience of Don and Nancy Failla. Here are some of the frequently asked questions that are answered in this book:Questions typically asked by prospects:
- How much time am I going to have to spend on this?
- Do I have to know lots of people or have a big family in order to get my business off the ground?
- What is the best way to explain network marketing to a prospect?
- What kind of person makes the best prospect?
- How can I reach people outside my circle of friends, family and casual acquaintances?
- Should I concentrate my efforts only on signing up distributors and forget about retail sales of my product?
- What kinds of investments can I make in my business that will make it grow faster?
Don & Nancy Failla provide answers to these FAQs and many more.
- Additional Information